As a small business owner, you work hard to succeed. The last thing you want is for something to happen that could set you back financially. Martin-Tines Agency understands that your business is unique, and we have protection solutions that address the risks specific to your business and deliver greater peace of mind.
A few of the coverages we provide.
- Commercial Auto
- Some businesses need company cars to help complete their day-to-day operations. Whether your business has one, or many vehicles, it's a good idea to have commercial auto insurance (also known as business auto insurance) to help protect you in case of an accident. That's because a personal auto insurance doesn't typically extend to your company's vehicles.
- Workers' Compensation
- A workers' compensation insurance policy provides benefits to your employees for work-related injuries and illnesses. It may also pay for medical treatment, temporary and permanent disability and death benefits. Requirements for workers’ comp vary by state.
- Business Owners (BOP)
- A Business Owners Policy (BOP) bundles two essential coverages: general liability and property insurance. This affordable insurance package protects you against the unexpected risks of doing business. It’s a great choice for small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Contractors Insurance
- While working on the job site, let us work behind the scenes to protect your business. Artisan and service contractors insurance protects against damage to onsite property, on-premises injuries, and theft. Other coverages include Business Personal Property, Building Property, Business Liability, Completed Operations, Mobile Equipment, and Property of Others.
- General Liability (GL)
- General liability insurance (GL), often referred to as business liability insurance, is coverage that can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from your business operations.
- Professional Liability
- Professional liability insurance is coverage that protects business professionals such as attorneys, consultants and accountants from claims of negligence or misconduct related to the services they provide. It’s often referred to as errors and omissions. Experts in a specific field typically require professional liability coverage because their services can lead to mistakes that can cause financial or indirect loss for their clients. These types of incidents are typically excluded from other business insurance coverages.